If you run into any bugs or have any other technical problems, well things like that can happen. We or other users may be able to help you if you post your problems here. However some things to consider before posting here:
- Always mention the version number you are using! If you use subversion to keep up to date also mention that and the revision you're using.
- Check if there are other posts with the same problem.
- include as many relevant information about the problem as possible. Note that there is a debug.php file (run it in the browser) that output all your settings. And set the log level to DEBUG in configuration. Post relevant section of that.
- If you run into any trouble, try running urdd from the command line and see if there are any problems (run: ./urdd.sh) or that the behaviour is the same
- Is your problem reproducible, describe what you did when the errors occur.